Mercy Medical Center is a state-of-the-art, 174-bed facility that has served the city of Roseburg and the approximately 100,000 residents of Douglas County in Southern Oregon for more than 100 years.
With approximately 1,000 employees and a 225-member medical staff, Mercy is the only acute-care hospital in the region besides the Veterans Administration Medical Center, also located in Roseburg.
Today’s Mercy Medical Center offers a spectrum of advanced care and technologies to help ensure physicians and other care providers are able to meet the needs of their patients.
- Hospitalists available to patients around the clock.
- Picture Archive and Communications System
- Virtual Private Network - allows physicians to remotely access
Mercy's network securely and access patient records
- Level III trauma center. 23 private, acute-care ER rooms; 3 crisis hold rooms.
- 16-bed intensive care unit.
- 15-suite room birthing center, with new surgical suite, special care
nursery and water-birth room.
Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient diagnostic Imaging
- General X-ray
- 64-Slice CT
- CT angiography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Stereotactic breast needle biopsy
- Vascular lab studies
- Digital Mammography
State-of-the-art Heart Center
VISIT THE MERCY MEDICAL CENTER WEB SITE FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION